Evolving Peace

A site that is progressing for the goal of everlasting peace within ourselves, our family, our friends, our country and our planet !

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Winter Solstice,

 

 

Today is just another day in life, but to me it has a deeper meaning and so much more. Today has the least amount of daylight than any other day in the year and vise versa has the most amount of darkness. The symbolism of the day brings about a change into a new cycle of light. There are many hear among us whom have been living in a world of darkness but with the emergence of the day, the light will grow stronger everyday. To some that same meaning has to do with Christmas. Symbolically, Christ was born into a world of darkness to show the light.

 

 

So as many of you whom have known me and see me change and evolve into what I am, this is not the end, but it is just a new beginning it is a whole new cycle, that is what to me life is about and the spirit of the holiday season. There are those whom helped me to become what I am and to those I am in deep honor for that. Then they are those whom have let me down, whom I still honor because they are all a part of me.

 

So my message for the holiday season is not about the gifts, but a remembrance of what we have all done and what we will become. "So, this is Christmas and what have you done?" "The war is over if you want it." Think of what we can achieve and it will be done.

 

Peace and Love, Happy Holidays.

Robb Kidd

 

A poem I had found that symbolizes my feelingsā€¦.

 

Deep down inside we know
that the best gifts
don't come from catalogs
or shopping malls
They don't come in brightly-colored packages
or fancy envelopes
and they're not sitting under a tree somewhere...
The best gifts come from the heart.
They come when we look at each other
REALLY look at each other
and say 'You mean a lot to me'
or 'I'm so glad you're a part of my life'
A gift like that
will never go out of style
or be forgotten
or be returned for a different size.
A gift like that can change the world.

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2011 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who has simply because it burberry scarves classy.There. Both love the look and feel of a classic design. If you want to see you slick, you need a scarf, it's what you need, whether it can be refined.You are there to wrap myself in a soft luxurious If you are looking for, then you will burberry scarves on sale want to cashmere scarves. As it is comforting to the fabric and there is nothing more desirable.

We was not able to track it,he was air max 90 negotiating.a couple of weeks ago, I (buy), I felt very positive. When you sign up for a court Decertification discuss with you a setting, it is not a positive position, "said Townsend. Said.said. Advertising slots nike air max have already been purchased.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home