Evolving Peace

A site that is progressing for the goal of everlasting peace within ourselves, our family, our friends, our country and our planet !

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Liar in Chief



As predicted, last night the President squealed his message of sacrifice to the American public and his resolve in escalating troop size in Iraq. Contrary to what the American people want, the policy of American generals, the advice of the Iraq Study Group and most leaders of Congress, the decider has claimed power to do as he feels fit. I for one preferred not to listen to him speak last night, knowing how upsetting it would be to hear more lies and half-truths coming from that man’s mouth. I feel that he does not represent me or my country and he does not deserve the respect and honor to gain my attention. I did read the transcripts, but I can’t stomach seeing his face or hearing his gibberish.

With that in mind, I would rather focus my attentions on the positives of the day. Yesterday, the Vermont State House was filled with a glimpse of hope. Scientists, speakers and activists educated government officials on the eminent threats of global warming. Serious action is set and I am proud of the steps in taking Vermont forward with an attempt to find solutions to global warming. So it is disheartening to have a day of promise from one form of government and then practically ripped out of your hands like a child loosing his lollipop. That is the way I felt about the President and his call for escalating troops. What is the point of addressing global warming when this madman has grasped the authority to do as he feels fit with our military? The way I see it, we will continue to work together to solve the problems and save our planet, while the President is on route to Armageddon.

Enough of the lies of the President; he has no interest in following our laws and has no interest in following the wishes of the people. He does not want to cooperate, so then it is to time to give the country a wake up call and impeach the President.

Peace
Robb Kidd

In place of an ending quote I am posting Keith Olberman’s response to the President. If I had a TV I would watch his show.


1 Comments:

At January 15, 2007 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, it looks like Nixon just invaded Cambodia. I really enjoy your blog, keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home