Evolving Peace

A site that is progressing for the goal of everlasting peace within ourselves, our family, our friends, our country and our planet !

Monday, November 12, 2007

Going To A Hand Basket-

While the world looks like it is definitely going to hell in a hand basket, I just want to leave people with some comedy.... Or maybe, just more evidence of how people really are clueless.


Yeah, after some recent events in my life pessimism is coming back in full force. But I guess when I actually agree with my congressman more than I do with the local anti-war activists things have really taken a turn. For those who just crossed paths with this post, I disagree with Congressman Welch and I think impeachment of the President and Vice-President is the only moral thing left to do. It is clear that Bush and Cheney will not listen to the American people, so therefore the American people should dispose of them.

Peace
Robb Kidd

“Any war that requires the suspension of reason as a necessity for support is a bad war.”
Norman Mailer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home