Evolving Peace

A site that is progressing for the goal of everlasting peace within ourselves, our family, our friends, our country and our planet !

Friday, December 19, 2008

A DAY(Year) in the Life



Well this is Christmas and what have you done?...

I saw the news today, O boy and I wished that there could be some good news to report but unfortunately it seems as if the current Liar in Chief is about to bailout the auto industry and the Liar in Chief-Elect is nominating industry shrills or persons with the views polar opposite of what he campaigned on. So, after weeks of frustration and now hearing that Tom Biotech Vilsak the Industrial CornMan from Iowa is the new Secretary of Agriculture makes me want to scream…ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

So, as a moment of reflection I went through my memory bank of the year to search for something positive to signify my thoughts of the year( I mean politically, for in my personal life there was a lot of grounds of celebration,wedding and graduation). So, as that symbol I have posted a musical treat from the 2008 Farm Aid concert, Neil Young performing A Day In the Life... In the darkest of days there is always light.

Peace
Robb Kidd


“So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
Ans so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young

A very merry Christmas
And a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear
And so this is Christmas
For weak and for strong
For rich and the poor ones
The world is so wrong
And so happy Christmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight
A very merry Christmas
And a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear
And so this is Christmas
And what have we done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
Ans so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young
A very merry Christmas
And a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear
War is over over
If you want it
War is over
Now...”

John Lennon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home